Facilities Coordinator - Corporate Real Estate
Leading the way forward in the renewable energy sector, Siemens Gamesa provides cleaner, more reliable and more affordable wind power. Our scale, global reach and proven track record ensure that we will play a central role in shaping the energy landscape of the future. We are currently looking for an entry level Facilities Coordinator to work in our Corporate office and Training Center.
The Facilities Coordinator is responsible to support Corporate Real Estate in the Americas.
• Set up, maintain, and organize real estate central files, information, filing, and work orders
• Manage ordering, organization and inventory of facilities products and consumables
• Support facilities purchasing activities including set-up of vendors and purchase orders; assist with Accounts Payable/invoicing inquiries
• Support shipping/receiving function including set-up and management of user accounts for parcel account management system
• Assist in a reception capacity, greeting and checking-in guests in a professional, friendly, and hospitable manner
• General facilities support duties and projects assigned by manager
Required skills, experience, and education:
• 3 years relevant experience in general office setting with facilities support and administrative/reception experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products
• Excellent people skills - Positive attitude and outgoing personality are essential
• Must be able to work independently as well as a team player
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills for interacting with internal and external partners
• Superior organizational skills, dependability and great follow through on tasks
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
• Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
• Proficiency in Spanish a plus
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Company: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.