Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitization. In close cooperation with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
The digital transformation applies as well to the Finance Community. You will join the International Finance Controlling team which is responsible on the one hand for performing headquarter tasks of a Germany based Business Unit and on the other hand to support the digital transformation within this Business Unit. We implement new reporting structures and respective digital solutions to deliver unique reports and analysis on world view, cross country and cross functional. Our team is completed by Financial, Data Analytic and Logistic knowledgeable, result driven colleagues.
What are your responsibilities?
- You will have a global role of financial controlling activities in an international team
- You manage and ensure the Siemens Headquarter (HQ) closing process for one Business Segment including Hub Reporting
- You ensure that financial planning and reporting is within stated guidelines and policies / application of control procedures
- You support the global finance controlling community with ad-hoc analysis and project work
- You develop recommendations for commercial process optimizations to increase productivity (optimize related work process)
- You support the digital transformation by designing, developing and implementing digital solutions for monthly closing processes and analysis as well as other processes
- Finally, you build partnership with your international counterparts all over the organization to drive financial performance
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Passion for Finance and Digitization
- You love big data and to be precise and accurate with it
- Moreover, you score with your knowledge of SAP and value flow principles
- Your knowledge in digitization tools will be a big plus, e.g. Qlik, SAC, Knime or UiPAth
- We would like to meet you, if you hold a university degree (BA) with a major in finance or economics or similar
- In addition, you are looking forward to bring in your 1-2 years working experience in commercial, controlling, accounting and/or reporting functions, preferably in multi-national companies
- Moreover, problem solving and analytical thinking is driving you
- Personally, you are a result-oriented team player with a high level of quality, efficiency and reliability and passion for learning
- As you act in an international environment you bring business-fluent English – German language skills are a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Numerical Control Ltd., Nanjing
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time