1. B.Tech or M.Tech in CSE/EE/ECE from a reputed engineering college like the I.I.Ts.
2. 4+ years of relevant experience in EDA tool development. Experience with RTL synthesis tools is a plus.
3. Should have good knowledge of C/C++, data structures and algorithms.
4. Should have worked on large software projects and be familiar with software development processes.
5. Good knowledge of memory and performance considerations in software design.
6. Working knowledge of Verilog/VHDL, synthesis, simulation.
7. Working knowledge of RTL synthesis especially in the area of optimization is plus
8. Self-motivated individual and willing to learn and contribute in a global team.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time