Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
End2End Management of Service Integration requirements in multiple provider environment
Support service specific setup of required specifications for the FITS service integration (SI) platform
Responsible for the integrity of all relevant service related integration specifications (e.g.CMDB CI types, interfaces, commercial mapping, Frontend/ Service Catalog items).
Map service integration demands into ITSM framework concepts and capabilities based on given service designs
Consult and support Service Managers in their service design definition to ensure a feasible basis for the respective integration in the FITS SI platform
Layout integration solution approach to Service Managers with respective demands.
Manage cross-service integration aspects of service elements (compatibilities, dependencies, ...)
Support Service Managers in, or take the role as Product owner for FITS Service Integrations (setting up User stories, testing of SI developments with Service Managers and Providers, support defect analysis)
Ensure application and re-usage of existing concepts and framework capabilities
Manage and/or perform configuration changes for FITS integrated services (groups, service offerings, scope definitions etc.)
Manage service bundles end-to-end ensuring simplicity towards end users
Support solution of incidents and problems related to service integration aspects
Provide functional advice and training to operational staff (e.g. SD staff) or semi-professional colleagues.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or related fields
- At least 4 to 5 years of proven working experience as a service or project manager in the information technology sector
- Knowledge on ITIL Service Management processes
- Knowledge on Service Integration aspects
- Knowledge on Agile Development
- Knowledge on "FITS" Service Integration platform (based on ServiceNow)
- Knowledge on Siemens IT Infrastructure Services (e.g. GAIN, MMSA, NCS, …)
- Used to act in an international environment with virtual teams
- Strong analytical capabilities needed to be able to overlook the complex integration aspects and dependencies.
- Communication skills (Service Manager, Service Provider, BA, Developers)
- Customer orientation
- Organizational skills
- Written and spoken English on negotiation level is a must, additional language like German is a plus
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time