Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Private Marketing Director.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will support and drive private business with regional private sales team, build the mechanism and support to drive the overall Non-public funnel and coverage.
- You will build the marketing program based on different customer group: e.g. Private groups, High level international hospitals, Imaging centres, Specialized Private institute (Children Hospital,) etc …
- Enable the specific Product portfolio for non-public hospitals via close corporation with Business Line and Business Areas.
- Built up the Echo system and strategic alliance on specific resources to support the development of non-public hospitals. E.g. Build up the Radiology Physician group alliance to support the small new individual private hospitals.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experience:
- 10 years working experience and 5 years management experience above
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas
Your attributes and skills:
- Marketing / Sales background in healthcare with a focus on solutions and services sales
- Commercial and business awareness with excellent negotiation skills
- Self-motivated with a strong drive and a confident approach towards customers
- The ability to understand private marketing customers needs and to convert them into convincing solution proposal
- Flexibility to cope with very different type and needs of customer as well as changes in the service portfolio
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time