Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Mobility is an independent company of Siemens AG. Siemens Mobility has been a leading provider of transport solutions for more than 160 years and is constantly developing its portfolio through innovations. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road technology and related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility enables mobility operators around the world to make their infrastructure intelligent, ensure a sustainable increase in value over the entire life cycle, improve passenger comfort and guarantee availability In the 2018 financial year, which ended on September 30, 2018, the former Siemens Mobility Division reported sales of 8.8 billion euros and employed approximately 28,400 people worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Commercial offer management / project management incl. management of project team across several countries
· Successful offer/project realization within the given time and cost framework in compliance with internal and external regulations
· Management of a contract and claim / change management
· Customer management and maintenance of the customer strategy together with the technical offer management as well as the partners in the regions
· Opportunity and risk management over the entire offer/project life cycle, taking into account local influences
· Partner management (relationship with customers and internal/external partners), plants and the affected national company
· Organization and moderation of quotations / project meetings on site and in HQ as well as initiation or participation in offer status meetings at the customer, suppliers and internal departments
· Independent/regular reporting on offers & project status up to BU and division level
· Commercial responsibility for the creation of competitive offers (offer management)
· Ensuring compliance with processes and quality gates in the submission of tenders & project execution
· You carry out all commercial tasks within one or more complex international B/C projects, e.g. definition of commercial conditions, invoicing, payment transactions, taxes, customs duties, insurance, shipping and foreign currency issues.
· You create the co-calculation and the associated reporting incl. holistic deviation analyses and the adoption of appropriate measures
· The active operation of asset, claim, risk and contract management to ensure and / or improve project results is your responsibility
· You are responsible for a timely, quality-assured preparation of sales, earnings and asset planning, financial statements relevant to the accounting guidelines, periodic financial statements and reporting to the General project manager and management
· Continuous improvement of organization, processes and procedures for continuous efficiency improvement, cost reduction, productivity increase and customer satisfaction increase complete your task profile
· Managing project teams
· Reporting of project figures in reporting tools
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
You have a successfully completed degree (Master / B.com) in the field of business administration with first class and min 5 years of professional experience in project management.
· You master the methods in the field of project management of complex international projects according to PM@Siemens and are certified as SCPM or in the official certification process
· In addition, knowledge in the field of contract law, mastering claim and contract management and conducting negotiations
· You also have knowledge and experience in the areas of consortium contracts, operator models and international contract law.
· You can rely on your experience in the field of project financing, taxes and insurance.
· You will be personally impressed by initiative, results and customer orientation, planning and organizational skills, analytical and communication skills as well as strategic thinking
· You can take business trips abroad (approx. 20%).
· Your English is negotiable, which you have acquired, for example, through intercultural work experience abroad. A second foreign language would be an advantage.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time