Do you want to
help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was
selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this
cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of
engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
regular internal training for regional sales with product knowledge and
2. Maintain relationship with local luminary, build excellent show site in local region
3. Owner of product material and sales kits preparation
4. Owner of product strategy, product configuration, product definition and product price
5. Owner of China marketing communication interface with headquarters
6. Support sales and drive business growth in local region. Collect marketing in formations and make competitors analysis to develop the business strategy in local region
7. Support marketing event for opening ceremony, workshop, exhibitions, etc.
8. Support for bundled project, including the PLA, PGP, private hospital group
9. Support clinical research, collaboration with customers for the new technical application
10. Other tasks assigned by company
5 years working experience as product manager or marketing related, Minimum 3
years as product specialist working experience Good at imaging product
2. Excellent presentation skill and good at PPT skill
3. Excellent English communication skill both oral and written
4. Good communication skill, customer-oriented, strong sense of responsibility
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time