• Cooperate with correlated team and related teams such as hardware engineers and test engineers to fulfill the design and resolve the technical issues.
• Follow electronic design process and deliver source code and design documents with high quality on time.
The successful candidates should be able to demonstrate the following selection criteria:
• Bachelor’s degree or above in electronic engineering or computer science or equivalent.
• Bachelor with minimal 5 yrs of experience in firmware development (Or master with minimal 3 yrs of experience).
• Strong programming, debugging skills and bug-fix ability at C language.
• Experience with FW development, test and documentation related tools, such as IAR, TPT ClearCase, GIT,Jazz.
• Good experience at Cortex-M processors and related peripheral interface development based on RTOS or w/o RTOS, wireless communication development experience will be a plus.
• Good troubleshooting skills.
• Good documentation skills such as design and test documents.
• Strong ownership.
• Good English communication skills in both oral and written.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Circuit Protection Systems Ltd., Shanghai
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time