- In your new role as an IT Solution Expert (f/m/d) you drive business process analysis, design and implementation of IT solutions in suitable IT architectures and/or enterprise IT architectures for Customs & Taxes.
- You ensure the integration of IT solutions in the company’s ecosystem and define change release processes and the implementation of IT security guidelines.
- Further, you identify and evaluate technical options for improving existing and upcoming IT solutions, e.g. various cloud or on-premise container technologies.
- You ensure the performance and delivery of IT services to the users, irrespective of the number and nature of suppliers by coordinating delivery, integration, and interoperability across multiple IT services and suppliers.
- We look forward to meeting you if you hold a degree in (business) computer science, business administration or respective experience.
- In addition, you bring 3-5 years professional experience IT project and service management.
- You have expert knowledge in Siemens IT infrastructure (interfaces, services, servers, best practices) as well as advanced knowledge in cloud (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS), container technologies, delivery management and ITIL processes.
- To find your way in your new international environment you bring fluent German and English skills both verbal and written.
- Personally, you convince with a structured way of working, show a high degree of independence, organizational talent, teamwork and a clear communication style.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Gas and Power GmbH & Co. KG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time