- In your new role as a Junior IT Service Manager (f/m/d) you design and implement IT solutions in suitable IT architectures and/or enterprise IT architectures for Customs & Taxes
- You ensure the integration of IT solutions in the company’s ecosystem and define change release processes and the implementation of IT security guidelines
- Further, you ensure the performance and delivery of IT services to the users, irrespective of the number and nature of suppliers by coordinating delivery, integration, and interoperability across multiple IT services and suppliers
- You also identify and evaluate technical options for improving existing and upcoming IT solutions, e.g. various cloud or on-premise container technologies
- We look forward to meeting you if you hold a degree in (business) computer science or respective experience (e.g. apprenticeship and 1-3 years’ experience in similar functions).
- You have knowledge of IT architecture, service design and service delivery as well as in ITIL processes.
- To find your way in your new international environment you bring fluent German and English skills both verbal and written.
- Personally, you convince with a structured way of working, show a high degree of independence, organizational talent, teamwork and a clear communication style.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Gas and Power GmbH & Co. KG
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time