Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
• to design meaningful and interactive user journeys for the various contact channels of our service management platform based on ServiceNow which we call the Digital Front Office. This involves designing service portals or mobile apps together with the backstage fulfiller apps matching service process and organizational model. During the design process, we are making countless decisions that are influencing how humans are interacting with these apps. We also need to be taking into account how business stakeholders wish they would behave in the future and validating their assumptions.
• The UX / UI Service Manager for the GBS Digital Front Office (UX / UI design) is responsible for the technology stack e.g. Service Portal, Mobile app and Omnichannel communication concept
• Harmonization of contact channels and consistent communication to provide a seamless customer journey
• Be a strong advocate for putting humans at the center of digital experiences that we design for clients.
• Conduct user needs assessment, task analysis, and develop user profiles; identify key tasks for user research, competitive analysis, user testing, develop usability plans and uncover insights that enhance the user experience.
• Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams throughout all stages of design process to deliver thoughtful and human-centered experiences.
• Scope and prioritize work across multiple projects and tasks.
• React to feedback from stakeholders with a growth mindset and work with customers to ensure needs are understood and met where necessary.
• Present work to various levels of team leadership.
• Design end-to-end journey maps, navigation design, storyboards, sitemaps, UI design, and more.
• Define visual design to create landing pages, emails and other communication materials.
• Work closely with product management and development, provide your design perspective to help in ensuring a unified and cohesive experience across the ServiceNow ecosystem.
• Work closely with product management in UX ideation and innovation
• Leading efforts to plan and design for consistent and scalable UX architecture across our suite of enterprise software products
• Engaging with product teams to drive product outcomes with optimized user experiences
• Creating end-to-end detailed design deliverables as a series of experience maps, storyboards, wireframes, and interactive prototypes
• Provide deliverables including prototypes, proof of concept documents, wire frames, information architecture, user flows, use cases, and user scenarios.
• Work to define and grow a robust design system of patterns, styles and components with an eye towards consistency and reusability
• Collaborate with stakeholders and product owners to gather and interpret business requirements and translate them into functional requirements.
• Planning and executing usability testing to validate design
• Ability to articulate and champion your design solutions based on human-centered design principles and incorporating research data
• High level of initiative and a "make it work" ethos to successfully bring a product design from conception to launch with minimal supervision
• Ensure Service Quality of the service within the area of responsibility on a day-to-day basis
• Make certain the implementation of services is aligned with the agreed stakeholders
• Support a world-class digital experience through consistent implementation of UX best practices
• Responsible for the development of UX strategy, user journeys, and user experiences across a wide variety of channels and digital platform.
• Provide mentorship to others on user-centered design and design thinking best practices
• Own the entire lifecycle of designs, while meeting creative, technical and business requirements
• Manage all design aspects of a project from start to finish, own the end-to-end user experience of a project.
• Coordinate service development and implementation as a Product Owner (setting up User and aligning stories, testing of developments, support defect analysis)
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
• Fluent in professional English
• Experience in UX or interaction design with heavy emphasis on solid human-centered design methods
• Experience in Visual Design, Interaction Design, , User Experience Design (UED), User interface Design
• Knowledge on ServiceNow
• Knowledge on ITIL Service Management processes
• Knowledge on Service Orchestration aspects
• Knowledge on Agile Development
• Familiarity with front-end development tools
• Knowledge of cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web.
• Used to act in an international environment with virtual teams
• Strong analytical capabilities needed to be able to overlook the complex integration aspects and dependencies.
• Communication skills (Service Manager, Service Provider, BA, Developers)
• Customer orientation
• Organizational skills
• Digital Artist, innovative visual thinker & designer
• Human-Centered Design, UX/UI Design
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time