- As a Project Manager M&A you will be part of a dynamic team, which actively contributes to the conversion of the global Siemens Energy portfolio.
- You work on complex M&A transactions (acquisitions, divestments and joint venture projects). You take the lead on projects or defined modules incl. the structuring of the transaction, the profitability analysis, as well as the business valuation in coordination with the department head.
- Additionally, you prepare well-structured decision-making documents for Senior Management and Siemens Energy decision making bodies.
- Within the projects/project modules you coordinate specialist teams independently throughout the execution phase of the M&A lifecycle, consisting of internal and external consultants (incl. investment banks).
- You coordinate the conceptual execution of the internal and external expert opinions and process the required impact on the decision-making parameters in a structured manner.
- Moreover, you actively participate in M&A negotiations and dynamically engage in further developing the departmental processes and working methods.
- Your success is based on a strong academic track record. A relevant academic degree (e.g. business administration, CFA) would be desirable.
- You have more than 5 years’ experience and sound knowledge about M&A and/or closely related fields (e.g. corporate finance, investment management/controlling, investment banking, private equity).
- Additionally, you gained experience in international complex projects or have worked abroad. Preferably, you led interdisciplinary teams.
- You possess very good knowledge regarding fundamental corporate analysis (business models incl. value drivers) and external accounting and are an expert in business valuation.
- You convince by having a very good numerical reasoning, high analytical skills and being able to independently prepare and visualize complex facts for the Senior Management by using Microsoft Office tools, e.g. Excel and Powerpoint
- While collaborating with several interfaces you communicate business-fluent in German and English.
- Personally, you stand out by showing a high degree of assertiveness, initiative and you work result oriented. You share our understanding that fun at work and top performance in a challenging environment do not mutually exclude each other.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Gas and Power GmbH & Co. KG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time