Program Manager, Robotic Platform Development
Corindus, a Siemens Healthineers Company, is a global technology leader in robotic-assisted vascular interventions. The company's CorPath® system is the first FDA-cleared medical device to bring robotic-assisted precision to percutaneous coronary and peripheral interventions. Corindus is advancing the field of interventional medicine with robotics through improvements to procedural control, precision and workflow.
This role will lead and manage a complex development program aimed at commercializing Corindus’ next-generation robotic platform. In collaboration with product management and engineering, leads a cross-functional core team with representation from clinical-regulatory, quality, operations, and service. Responsible for complex program workflow, ensuring that resources and communication are optimized across all tracks of work, and that the program execution is fully aligned with its scope and strategic intent. Leverages expertise in fundamental program-project management skills such as planning, timeline estimation, status reporting, risk and issue management to keep programs running effectively. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills and a proven track record of delivering large-scale development programs on time and within budget.
• Plans and directly manages cross-functional programs that may include external resources and contracted companies
• Formulates and gains approval for overall program plans in consultation with senior management and stakeholders
• Partners with development team members to drive accountability of program-project tasks and deliverables
• Manages program budgets, generates forecasts, and tracks actuals against forecasts
• Monitors progress to plan and implements corrective actions or contingencies as needed to maintain commitments
• Provides management with regular program status, variances to plan, and identification of corrective actions
• Works closely with functional management to gain resource commitments and resolve issues
• Coordinates between projects, maximizes synergies, and helps resolve program-level resource conflicts
• Oversees and facilitates compliance to design control and product development processes
• Ensures program team activities and decisions are clearly communicated and documented
• Assist with design, selection, and implementation of project-portfolio management tools and processes
• B.S. in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
• 5-7 years of program management experience in medical device product development – from concept development through commercialization
• Demonstrated understanding of FDA Quality System Regulation (21 CFR 820) and EU Medical Device Regulation
• Proven record of accomplishment in the management of cross-functional teams in a matrixed organization
• Program Management Professional (PgMP) or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.