- Shape the future: You will manage projects "end-to-end", from the ideation, through development, to operative implementation.
- Think ahead: You will guide our development team, create a compelling vision for your product and identify new business opportunities, assessing market fit and proving customer demand.
- Take responsibility: As Product Owner (f/m/d), you will actively manage relationships with all stakeholders from customers, sales, product management to R&D.
- Focus on customers: You will identify customer requirements and translate into technical requirements which can be implemented by data scientists and software developers.
- Generate impact: You create a highly productive team, focused on achieving results and creating impact across company functions.
- Be agile: As an agile expert you will take ownership of our agile way of working and focus on continuous improvement of the team and the overall Digital Lab.
- You have successfully completed a degree (Master / Diploma) in engineering, computer science, information technology, or similar.
- You already have many years of professional experience in transport, IT related industries or other relevant industries.
- You also have relevant experience in a B2B or B2A environment.
- You have in-depth know-how of agile principles and processes as well as relevant experience in project management. Appropriate certification (e.g. PMI, SCRUM) is desirable.
- You are comfortable working at top management level and have gained sound experience in solution sales and requirements engineering.
- You are self-motivated and can demonstrate initiative, assertiveness and a results oriented approach.
- You speak fluent business English and German.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Organisation: Siemens Mobility
Unternehmen: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Erfahrungsniveau: Experienced Professional