Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.Siemens Healthineers Egypt is looking to hire a Magnetic Resonance “MR” Application Specialist to Join our team in our Cairo office.
What are my responsibilities?
- Performing all Applications and Operations Training within the MR products, maintaining competitive and clinical knowledge.
- On site customer education including Turnover training, upgrades and follow-up.
- Professional application support to resolve customer tickets, escalations and complaints.
- Keep up to date with current products of Siemens and Competitors and clinical trends in order to update customers.
- Preparation of clinical case studies and images to support sales projects.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Candidates should be Qualified Radiographers graduated from Faculty of Science or Faculty of Medicine or equivalent qualification from reputable university or college.
- Recently minimum of five years experience working with MR systems (MR Operator).
- First professional engagement in clinical and medical technology Field.
- An excellent Communication and customer interaction skills.
- Effective interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Very good level of English language.
- Full Time Job.
- Flexibility regarding travel throughout and outside Egypt.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.healthcare.siemens.com/
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.A.E.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time