Corindus Vascular Robotics, Inc. is a global technology leader in robotic-assisted vascular interventions. The company's CorPath® system is the first FDA-cleared medical device to bring robotic-assisted precision to neurovascular, percutaneous coronary and peripheral interventions. Corindus is advancing the field of interventional medicine with robotics through improvements to procedural control, precision and workflow.
The Process Improvement Manager will work closely with senior operations leadership to research critical business issues, focusing on improving manufacturing efficiency and effectiveness. Using Lean Six Sigma and other continuous improvement tools, the Operations Excellence Manager will provide improvement & reengineering expertise methods to enhance workflows, controls and metrics. Responsible for planning, monitoring, mentoring and managing the execution of process improvement initiatives that drive organizational results.
- Partner with teams and functions to develop optimized business processes, process improvements and change initiatives that support business growth and advance market presence.
- Effectively monitors execution of continuous improvement projects and performance metrics, coordinates deliverables across the broader team, recognizes challenges/risks ahead to proactively address and adapt plans as needed
- Evaluate effectiveness of current processes through KPIs and risk assessment
- Provide regular reports of projects completed and in progress along with relevant metrics demonstrating financial and operational impact.
- Lead and support continuous improvement audit activities after project completion to verify process sustainability
- Foster and advocate culture of continuous improvement through coaching and applying problem solving tools and philosophies across the organization
- Develop clear problem statements with supporting facts that demonstrate the impact on current organizational effectiveness and/or efficiency
- Generate hypotheses on root cause and frame analyses to validate
- Translate process and/or system gaps into detailed system requirements; partner with teammates in Information Technology to develop, implement and rigorously test solutions
- Monitor and track daily initiatives; proactively identify risks and interdependencies to implementation
- Maintains collaborative team relationships with peers and colleagues in order to effectively contribute to the working groups achievement of goals, and to help foster a positive work environment
- Develop and update policies and procedures as needed
- 5 - 7 years’ experience in manufacturing environment, with a minimum of 3 years leading cross functional, continuous improvement projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering, Scientific or Business field required
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification is highly desirable but not required. Minimum Green Belt required.
- Experience with high-volume consumable manufacturing preferred
- Microsoft Office experience required
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.