Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is looking to strengthen our team with a forward looking and process driven Financial Reporting Analyst to join our Opportunity to Cash (O2C) team. This group supports and guides the functions of Credit, Collection, Customer Administration and Cash Application in their daily activities striving for business excellence. If you have excellent analytical and technical skills and want to help drive critical business decisions by analyzing metrics and designing reports, we want to hear from you.
• Timely and accurate production of monthly AR metrics and dashboards
• Actively gather and consolidate data to allow for analysis and interpretation to ensure a high level of accuracy and usefulness for business leaders
• Work directly with management & team leaders to gain insights into reporting needs
• Produce clear and insightful reports with polished and professional style to meet the customers' needs
• Coordinate with offshore reporting teams to transition standard reporting packages
• Support O2C organization for adhoc reporting needs
Required knowledge/skills, education, and experience:
• 1+ years of related reporting experience, internship experience will be considered.
• BS/BA in Business, Accounting, Finance, or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to work independently with excellent time management skills.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Solid experience with SAP preferred.
• Advanced Excel knowledge required.
• Proficient in MS office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc)
• Knowledge of data visualization software (e.g. Tableau) preferred. Familiarity with SQL a plus.
• A certain degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.