Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as
Sales Portfolio Solution Manager – Syngo Imaging IT solutions (m/f/d)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You translate the clinical needs of our customers into a tailored customer solution.
- You define, communicate and execute sales strategy for imaging IT products in the Belux zone.
- Clinical on-site demonstrations are key to show the added value of our solutions. You will be in charge for the organization and good execution of these demonstrations to achieve the requested business results.
- You present our offering during customer presentations and demonstrate the Syngo systems at the customer site.
- You prepare together with the Digital Sales Experts the answers for the tenders.
- You collaborate intensively with different internal teams (Sales, Application, CS, Finance, Sales support …) as well as with potential or identified external partners.
- You identify Key Opinion Leaders in the market. You develop proactively a strategic collaboration with the KOL’s in collaboration with the key decision makers in the FBA zone and HQ.
- You own the set-up of local customer workshops or marketing events and educate the different internal teams on our Syngo solutions and competitive positioning.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Biomedical sciences/engineering/IT background with experience in an IT environment of a hospital
- Clinical experience is a plus
B2B Market knowledge in healthcare environment is a plus
Fluent in French, Dutch and English
Your attributes and skills:
· Creative and opportunity driven with solid argumentation and negotiations skills
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Customer oriented
· Solution and results oriented
· Autonomous and proactive
· Strong sense of service
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare NV
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time