What are my responsibilities?
- Overall responsibility for accounting governance
- Define working requirements in terms of Governance and monitor the implementation and standard template and tools
- ICFR Support certifiers
- Provide training and consultation
- Implementation of the tasks defined by which will be updated periodically based on the Global Activity Split (See appendix). Act as change agent to drive operational excellence
- Functional manager
- Align overall goals on function tasks with CFO; give orders / delegate work
- Lead to ensure timely completion and quality of accounting related work
- Implement the training concept and obtain feedback from accounting community on a regular basis
- Involve and support the CFO with nomination, PMP and personal development
- Provide constructive feedback during PMP process
- Encourage the team to be open on personal development aspiration and provide support when needed
- Support corporate cost saving initiative and continuously identify areas to save costs and improve the productivity
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 8+ years concrete professional knowledge in general accounting and finance, especially solid IFRS consolidation & reporting, PRC GAAP accounting & reporting
- Strong presentation skills and expert training skills
- SAP experience is preferred
- SoA working experience/ Big 4 experience is a plus
What else do I need to know?
Please find more information on our organization at http://www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Siemens Recruiting Team
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Energy Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time