At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: SISW - EDA
Job Title: Formal Verification Technologist - 208057
Job Location: USA - CA - Fremont
Job Category: Applications Engineering
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who will be a senior member of the technology staff for the Calypto Systems Formal Verification solutions.
The Formal Verification Technologist team plays a key role as technical experts supporting and driving new methodologies of verification in raising the design/verification abstraction to C and driving the rapid growth of the Catapult High-Level Synthesis products.
The position works closely with both a dedicated FAE and Sales team and directly with customers to help solve problems, interface into R&D as a customer advocate and serve as world-wide technical expert.
The ideal candidate is deeply technical with extensive experience in Formal verification and/or ASIC design, has strong communication skills,experience working with customers and is self-motivated and can work independently.
• Work with Catapult HLS customers (both experienced and new to HLS) to drive deployment of SLEC-HLS formal equivalence for C->RTL; working with them to both get their designs up and running successfully, understand their current verification methodology and efficiently compliment this with new formal methodology.
• Work with R&D and product marketing to collaboratively drive user requirements gathered from your experience and customers and field engineers for SLEC C->RTL ease of use and scalability.
• Create and deliver various example designs and reference flows for SLEC C->RTL(both HLS and Manual) and verification methodology documents using in-depth understanding of formal methods and IC design flows and tools.
• Create and deliver coding style recommendations and guidelines to help ease adoption of SLEC-HLS formal verification for Catapult HLS users.
• Create and deliver technical training for experienced AE’s and customers in addition to technical white papers, application notes and technical presentations • Lead agile teams with R&D for SLEC with a focus on requirements and deliverables
• BS/MSEE or related field experience required
• Solid background in RTL design for ASIC/FPGA with 10+ years relevant work experience
• Solid background and experience with Formal verification tools and approaches; specifically logical equivalence and experience with C->RTL tools such as Jasper/Hector, etc preferred.
• Knowledge of C++ and/or SystemC and object-oriented design preferred
• Experience with HLS preferred
• Experience with ASIC RTL synthesis tools (Design Compiler, RTL Compiler, etc) preferred
• Demonstrated strength in problem solving skills
• Extremely strong communication skills and proven track-record of working collaboratively with both R&D technical team and other marketing and sales
•Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills
Travel: Travel including some international travel will be required
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.