- In your new role you will have responsibility for leading a commercial team and will report to the CFO of the Business Unit Siemens Mobility Turnkey.
- As the commercial "sparring partner", you will be responsible for all Bid Projects activities and processes, keeping a clear focus on the BU strategy.
- You and your team will carry out planning, budgeting, forecasting and performance controlling activities.
- You will develop and anticipate financial and business administration policies, standards and procedures for Siemens Mobility Turnkey.
- Furthermore, you will take on treasury management, optimize capital financing structure and tax compliance management within turnkey bids.
- In addition, you will oversee the preparation of complex bids for Siemens Mobility Turnkey business keeping the big picture in focus while not compromising on quality and the necessary degree of details.
- You will act as an ambassador within the Business Unit in order to advocate and drive the required change initiatives and will ensure from a management perspective the right balance between meeting customer needs and protecting Siemens Mobility interests.
- You have a university degree (masters) in an economics or finance-related discipline.
- You also have an impressive professional track record gained over many years in a sales, bid, or project management role; preferably in operational (incl. customer interfacing) and central commercial functions.
- In addition, you have knowledge of accounting principles such as IFRS and are experienced in working with SAP, Excel, PowerPoint and Think Cell.
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in commercial project management and you are able to anticipate and derive appropriate bid strategies and bid approaches.
- You can demonstrate management experience.
- You are used to working in an international business environment and love collaborating in intercultural teams.
- You can offer a very good knowledge of English and are prepared to travel for your role. A knowledge of German would be an advantage but is not essential.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time