Full stack developer (WCS)
Could you imagine creating an application, that is used by nearly 400.000 users... every day? Working with customers and users from countries worldwide does not make you feel uncomfortable?
You are a digital native and want to develop your skills and talents? Then we are looking for you!
Your role involves:
- Development of state-of-the-art, cloud based applications (Serverless framework, Angular 8).
- Collaboration with our international colleagues and customers within agile projectsResolve complex problems in interaction with our global, internal customers.
- Working in a young, multi-national and agile team in close cooperation with Siemens Germany.
Your profile and qualification:
- At least 2 years of professional experience within full stack application development.
- Experience in Angular 2+ and Responsive Web design.
- Extended experience in Backend development.
- Basic knowledge of cloud infrastructures and databases.
- Communicative and independent work style.
- English fluent, German as a bonus.
What can we offer?
- Signing bonus of 50.000 CZK.
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance.
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance.
- Meal vouchers.
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks.
- Various discounts and offers.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time