Job title: DevOps – COPADO – Sales Force
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· Demonstrate passion and ownership by embracing all aspects of Salesforce release execution, Copado adoption and manual releases automation.
· Use Copado for deployment starting from setup to creating User Stories and Promote and Deploy Collaborate closely with team members and business community. Think through hard problems and work with a team to make them reality. Think of process improvements, enhance existing tools for improving productivity.
· Maintain release queue, prepare deployment plans, work with agile teams with collaborative approach Deep understanding of Copado Product including limitations of the tool.
· Deep understanding of the Git Understand Salesforce application architecture, complexities, components and dependencies Understand Salesforce instances maintenance, refresh, upgrades, account management etc.
· Understand using change sets, ANT, Eclipse, data loader, App Exchange etc.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· Committing Metadata to GITHUB and deployments via API and GIT.
· Understand Salesforce Sales cloud, Service cloud and Community cloud.
· Execute Salesforce application promotions in production environment primarily and assist with other environments if required Be flexible and willing to support weekend and after hour releases when needed Willing to work on-call and/or shift schedule Maintain application landscape documentation and contribute to automation and process improvement efforts as applicable.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Pune, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time