Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
We are looking for a IT Service Owner for Telephony Services (landline) with the main focus on Call Center Services, provided to countries worldwide, to work in an international Service team with people in different countries.
Your challenge will be…
• Act as functional lead for a service; owns the service, face of a service
• Maximize the value of the product/service and the work of the service team (ROI).
• Make sure the wider team delivers the desired outcome
• Manage the whole service lifecycle;
• Act as “Product Owner Proxy” if required acc. to SCRUM
• Provide the Product Vision, decides on strategy and product details
• Represent all stakeholders, manage requirements and expectations of all stakeholders
• Own the Product Backlog on IT side
• Define scope and roadmap including release planning
• Accept the delivered product increments
• Manage services provided by external or internal providers
• Support the wider voice team in customer engagements to ensure relevant services can be delivered
• Focus on delivering ongoing business value to the customers of the service
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
• > 5 years of Telecommunication technology (VoIP) and market experience
• Call Center / Contact Center knowledge (on premise and cloud based)
• Working knowledge and experience in IT Portfolio / IT Provider Management
• Knowledge in IT Infrastructure and Applications
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Ability to demonstrate commitment to develop, drive and manage services in a fast paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills, having a high English Language Domain/Fluency (Speaking, Reading & Writing), excellent ability to present complex issues to multi-level audiences of Stakeholders
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.