For our Large Drives Applications business, we are looking for a Sales Manager who will be located in Ankara and work in various cities of Turkey. This role will be responsible for sales and marketing of medium voltage Electrical Motors, Frequency Converters, Drive Systems and Industrial Generators.
What are my responsibilities?
• Build strategic alliances with EPCs, OEMs and System Integrators.
• Keep building relationships and networking with key players of the industry.
• Develop technical solutions and prepare quotations
• Cooperate with the headquarter to define optimum pricing strategy for quotations.
• Coordinate commercial, legal, logistics and other relevant teams during quotation preparation and contract negotiation.
• Follow up the internal processes from order to dispatch by coordinating related teams to ensure delivery, commissioning and after sales support success.
• Perform market analysis, follow market trends and regularly inform sales teams to maintain Siemens’ trendsetter position, supply feed-back to the product management groups in headquarter.
• Conduct competitor analysis, build and maintain process for competitor evaluation.
• Promote product highlights in line with the global product strategy. Work in close cooperation with marketing communications to use effective media appearance, ensure target audience coverage with key messages.
• Develop and implement marketing plans and strategies to increase sales volume and expand the customer base.
• Present portfolio in exhibitions and summits, perform seminars to market professionals, issue technical articles for industry media, work in close cooperation with related parties to perform marketing communication activities.
• Compliant with regulations and company policies
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical-Electronics Engineering
• Minimum 5 years of experience in sales & marketing
• Very good knowledge in sales & marketing of low and medium voltage electric motors, frequency converters and complete drive systems.
• Experience on heavy industries and related applications i.e.; Cement, mining, iron & steel, water & wastewater, marine, pulp & paper, air separation, oil & gas and similar
• Excellent command of English
• Analytical thinking, decision making, change orientation and good communication skills
What else do I need to know?
• Ability to drive and travel intensively around the country
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time