- In your new role as a Senior Software Architect (f/m/d) you are responsible for the topics quality, productivity and innovation with regard to the applications we develop, our platform and the technologies we use.
- To do this, you manage our microservice platform, which was developed on the basis of open source technologies with Java.
- You will also create requirements and develop solutions for our customers and be able to implement them successfully.
- The professional leadership of our architects and developers in India is as much a part of your daily routine as the coaching of your team with regard to new innovative technologies.
- Through your interest in future technologies, you will accompany our projects in the area of Public Cloud / IoT and successfully drive future containerization forward.
- We look forward getting to know you if you hold a degree in IT or a comparable field of study or have an apprenticeship with a corresponding professional qualification.
- Moreover, you have many years of experience in software development of J2ee/Jakarta EE (Java) applications with the following focus: distributed application development with web service and messaging communication, cloud services, SQL as well as NoSQL DBs, web UI technologies and quality assurance through testing.
- In addition, you have extensive knowledge as a software architect for various applications and experience in the professional management of development teams.
- As you act in an international environment, you can communicate fluently on German and English.
- Personally, you are characterized by a quick perception and strong analytical skills.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Gas and Power GmbH & Co. KG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time