Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Procurement Specialist 3. This position is located at Hoffman Estates, IL.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Procurement Specialist 3, you will be responsible for:
- In your activities you will place orders to meet production requirements for Molecular Imaging
- You will run on open order reports to help drive material to support produciton
- You will follow MRP messages to push/pull delivery dates of purchased parts
- Expedite material to meet production requirements
- You will publish forecasts to help suppliers support production requirements at MI
- You will solve basic and complex receiving / invoice issues
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You will have an advanced knowledge of materials management process
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook, SharePoint)
- SAP MM experience
- You will work with commodity management and engineering to release ECO to suppliers
- Work cross functionally with SCM team to resolve delivery and quality issues
- You will have excellent communication and time management skills
- APICS/ISM certification
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 10 years production buying experience within a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work independently to solve complex supplier delivery issues
- SAP experience
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.