Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Incident Management and Request Fulfilment on 2nd level support for Siemens applications, following defined support & communication processes
- Communicating to global TechExpert community in webinars and via social media (Yammer) about known issues, workarounds and solutions.
- Process Yammer posts of TechExpert community members.
- Incident validation and ticket triage to respective DevOps teams (3rd level support)
- Maintain future Known Issues Database and Chatbot Database
- Support Siemens HQ Smart Infrastructure with optional, additionally assigned application operations tasks i.e. creation of training material, user documentation and end-to-end testing
- User Management (create, review existing, delete existing)
- Participating in Application Planning and optionally, if appropriate, in other DevOps team communication sessions (daily stand-ups, etc.)
- Closely aligns with Service Team and DevOps Team Developers on a daily basis
- Closely collaborates with Region SME (support customers)
- Collaborates with Product Manager & Product Owners
- Deputy of Support Engineer of other application
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Bachelor in Engineering or similar technical degree.
- Experience in Application Support.
- Experience in Help Desk / Service Support.
- Fluent in English (mandatory).
- Remote guiding and supporting with specific tools and process.
- Willingness and ability to travel (below 10% of the time).
- Deep knowledge of service platform applications combined with knowledge in building technology systems (as a plus).
- IT Infrastructure library (ITIL) certification (nice-to-have).
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Windows systems (Linux OS is a plus).
- Problem solving and research skills. Ability to analyze situations, anticipating, identifying, and defining problems, seeking root causes.
- Ability to learn customer support processes and techniques.
- Excellent communication skills towards global technical audiences
- Flexibility and able to deal with multiple urgent situations at a time.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time