We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as (Sr.) Digital Marketing Specialist
Your tasks and responsibilities:
Company-owned Platform Infrastructure:
• 1. Manging Mini-site operation from marketing point of view, for all different stage user management with SCRM behind.
• 2. Managing China website from content and promotion perspective to drive the local campaign go-live, co-operate with Global, Marcom and BA team to work out continuously campaign plan and execute.
• 3. Assist on online HCP/interaction diagnosis and AR/VR learning for all channel usage, especially online training platform
Social(External) Platform Infrastructure:
• 1. SEO/SEM/Display advertising execution for all owned portals.
• 2. External HCP traffic platform campaign management e.g. live-broadcast.
• 3. Assist on Social CRM management including campaign, marketing automation, opportunity management, integrated marketing to reach business-impact results.
Marketing Focused Campaign:
• 1. Closed-loop marketing: Operate as key team member to track and optimize all online prospects/leads status and offer monthly report, assist on building Digital Intelligence dashboard from multi-channels.
• 2. KOL mapping: management with digital channel tracking to evaluate both the impact and the relationship for further ROI plan especially for online channels.
• 3. Assist on future integration project between marketing system and CRM/Funnel.
Business Electronization and Enablement:
• 1. Explore and deliver sales enablement pilot projects through e.g. WeChat Enterprise and WeChat Sales Enpower modules, keep special focus for None-public business requirements.
• 2. Exploring internal demands and drive clear business focus to execute for E-commerce projects including RFE(Expereicen), RFQ(Quotation), Ordering, Payment scope or others.
Your qualifications and experience:
• At least 3 years working experience in digital marketing related fields, ideally in an MNC environment and have strong business awareness.
• Bachelor’s Degree or above, major in Information Management/Marketing/Business Administration/Communications/Advertisement/IT or equivalent business experience.
• Proven history of marketing/sales role or business IT background will be a plus.
• Understand why/how/insights, by working together with the vendor to achieve common goal.
• Strong passionate about digital creative projects and business-driven mindset, capable to work under pressure and offer team spirit.
• Quick-learning capability for IT software and technology with business-driven mind to think of insights.
• Project management skills, especially to track project timeline and manage internal resources.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time