How do you shape the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Digital Process Industries. In India, we have offices in Pune and Chennai
We make real what matters.
We are looking for candidates with the below skills for Pune location.
You should be have 8-12 years of work experience in Software development
- You should have Good Understanding of web, desktop, mobile and API application development technologies.
- Candidate with good technical hold on Angular, C#, HTML5 and WPF development technology.
- You should have Good knowledge on Requirement Analysis, Clarifications, Feasibility/ POC’s and providing expert and detailed estimates.
- Process & Quality: Produce artifacts – Review logs, RCA, Traceability Matrix, Perform RCA, help / participate in events such as Process Audits, Quality Gates, Project Status Reviews.
- Creates and implements short and long-term strategy in terms of technological growth
- Leads the implementation and support of technological solutions
- You should Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Ensures staff follow processes and proposes process improvements where necessary; (unit tests) through appropriate tools (Mocking, Nunit, specflow)
- Participates in creating new products and services where technology is concerned
- Proposes, implements, removing obstacles and supports new technological solutions that improve business operations
- You should have Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in an unstructured, fast-paced environment.
- You should have 3+ years working as Technical Leadership (or similar), including proven experience of designing and implementing Software products to manage a team in SAFe agile product development.
- Knowledge of config management tools and processes. Knowledge of Jazz SCM environment is helpful.
8 to 12 years of meaningful experience.
BE/B. Tech/ B.Sc. / M.Sc. / MCA
You should be responsible for Software development and features implementation in a Safe Agile Product Development environment.
- You should be able to Identify and recommendg the development processes and tools.
- You should Define and publish key performance metrics for the development quality.
- You have to Interfaces with Switzerland and Chicago development and test teams.
- You should be having C#.net and Web technologies (Angular) developer environment exposure.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time