Siemens Gas & Power is looking for a Project Manager, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan.
In collaboration with the manager responsible you have to assure the accurate management order about revamping and extension relating to HV plants AIS & GIS to meet customer expectations in term of quality and reliability, in line with Siemens business strategy.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
- Lead, in accordance with the agreed baseline, the requested tasks to achieve project goals
- Define the project organization and coordinate project team resources interfacing all the business involved in the project
- Manage the economic and financial aspects of the project with the support of the Controller Department
- To be responsible on the critical aspects and clients needs
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
- Proven experience in the management of orders with high technical content in the electromechanical field
- degree in electrical engineering/ Mechanics, or technical high school diploma
- Available for business trips National and International
- Good knowledge of English and Italian
- Strong focus on achieving goals and customer service, initiative, autonomy and willingness to work in team
What can we further offer?
- A flexible working: Smartworking;
- Organization of activities where achievement and entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Employee participation plans;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Occupational and non-professional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid for by the company;
- Personal Computers and Smartphone of the company.
- Company car
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
Before meeting us, read stories about our values and our people on www.siemens.com/careers and see how you can live your dreams in Siemens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWAWUTfxMQM
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or questions you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Gas and Power S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time