Siemens Energy is looking for a Project Engineer-High Voltage, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan.
In collaboration with the project team, you have to guarantee the correct technical development and progress of projects about revamping and extension relating to HV plants AIS & GIS in order to meet customer expectations in term of quality and reliability, in line with Siemens business strategy.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements. Working with us, you get the flawless conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
- Define and lead, in accordance with the agreed baseline, the project organization for its technical development;
- Organize technical meetings with suppliers and customers to coordinate the internal team resources to being part of the plan;
- Lead the quality and technical aspects with the collaboration of the Project Manager;
- Guarantee internal and external engineering coordination;
- Interface all the business involved in the project.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
- Previous experience in the development of projects with high technical content in the electromechanical field on high-voltage systems
- Degree in electrical engineering/ Mechanics, or technical high school diploma;
- Use of specific IT programs (AutoCAD – Solid Modeling – Electrical Design, etc);
- Available for business trips National and International;
- Skills to communicate ideas optimally in both English and Italian;
- Strong focus on achieving goals, customer oriented, and ability to work collaboratively in a multicultural team.
What can we further offer?
- A flexible working: Smartworking;
- Organization of activities where achievement and entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Employee participation plans;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Occupational and non-professional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid for by the company;
- Personal Computers and Smartphone of the company.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
Before meeting us, read stories about our values and our people go on www.siemens-energy.com and see how Siemens Energy shape the future of energy.
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or questions you can contact:
Siemens Energy Srl
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: https://www.siemens-energy.com
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Gas and Power S.r.l.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time