Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as
Area Sales Manager Ultrasound for South of Belgium (Wallonia)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are in the driver seat for all sales processes in the field of Ultrasound: from prospecting to the sales agreement.
- You are responsible for the hospitals and private centers in the French part of the country. Your contacts are the users (doctors, physicists and technologists), as well as the employees of the Technical department, Purchasing and IT service, as well as General and Medical Management.
- Partially, you have a role as a Product Sales Expert: you are responsible for giving customer presentations and answering public tenders.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a relevant Master or Bachelor with a rich experience of 5 to 10 years in the field
- You have good technical knowledge in the field of ultrasound imaging
- You have at least gained relevant sales experience and have built up a certain maturity to take up this role
- Your native language is French,but knowledge of English is a prerequisite for contacts with HQ, as well as for training and scholarships abroad.
- The knowledge of Dutch is an additional advantage for internal contacts within the company in Belgium
- You naturally master the modern IT tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.,
- You are used to work with a CRM-tool
Your attributes and skills:
- You are passionate about sales and you are also an excellent negotiator
- You like to work autonomously and you manage to efficiently prioritize your daily work
- You have excellent communication & presentation skills
- You are a team player in all situations
- You are creative and solution and results oriented
- You are customer-oriented opportunity driven
- You are open-minded & flexible
- You have a strong sense of service
Are you interested: please contact PvanWely@lincoln-group.com
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare NV
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time