With our innovative and integrated technology, we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety and efficiency of products, processes and plants. We build a future to live in with a broad spectrum of products and solutions for the environmentally compatible and resource-saving generation of power.
How do you craft the future through Digital Process Industries (DPI)? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the groundbreaking of DPI. Join our team to build the difference
We make real what matters
• You require understanding of the market / user requirement and prepare detailed requirement specification.
• You will co-ordinate / collaborate with various partners such as Product managers / R&D / System test etc. to drive the topics
• You must understand and Align requirements with overall product architecture and evaluate suitable approach and priorities, basis should be Mendix Framework
• You will take up feature from backlog or Propose a feature or solution along with business use case and present conclusion to partners.
• You will perform periodic planning, hand holding development team and demonstrate completed product features to the partners in agile approach, support release management activities
• You will monitor competitor landscape and new features from the market and provide feedback and continuously monitor product risks and propose action plan to mitigate
• Perform product feature and bug prioritization in collaboration with partners
• Your innovative ideas which could build outstanding selling point for the product and you will own the product lifecycle end-to-end, ensuring new and existing product success.
What you need to make real what matters
• You need a university degree in engineering field (Instrumentation, E&C, Electrical) with 10+ years of relevant experience in field of control and Instrumentation or similar, with a clear interest in product development in similar product line.
• Experience in DCS (Distributed Control System) and digitalization in industrial automation domain is preferred.
• Your knowledge and experience of customers in automation market as well Industrial domain will make valuable contribution.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens India at www.ct.siemens.com and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time