Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
We are looking for a Service Manager to integrate our Network (Internet Access) team, which is customer-oriented, innovative and always looking to improve the service. Together with our providers and a thorough understanding of the technology they are crucial for the creation of an invaluable service that stays at the forefront of technology for Siemens Connectivity Services.
Your challenge as Service Manager will be…
• Be responsible for the implementation and management of Siemens Internet Services.
• Manage the entire service lifecycle and achieve optimum related to customer satisfaction, cost, quality, and innovation
• Develop the service and its strategy. Suggests a long-term roadmap for the service lifecycle which ensures their commercial and business success
• Engage with the service provider to ensure the quality of service, delivery of innovation, productivity and problem/incident resolution
• Apply agile/lean methods and principles to optimize processes in own organization
• Create innovative service by thinking outside of the box
• Perform Change & Capacity Management of Internet Services for the entire scope of all Siemens locations worldwide
• Build up a regional strategy of Bandwidth Management control rules
• Manage individual site Bandwidth Controls or temporary rules on a specific request
• Be a Technical Expert support to Regional Service Managers and ISEC for the Internet Service Modules
• Act as Second Level support for tickets (ServiceNow)
• Interfacing, Service Improvement and continuous adjustments with ISEC for Internet Service Modules
• SLA Service Management
• Adjusting and adapting all Internet Service Modules rules to the fast-changing environment due to implementation of SD-WAN and ClientZone
• Support implementation of new Internet cloud solutions using AWS (VPC) and Azure (AVN) services
• Support implementation of new Zscaler Internet Security solution on a global scale
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
• Higher technical education (university level), preferably with experience in the technology industry - ideally with a focus on Network (Internet Access) services
• Knowledge of network infrastructure and Zscaler technology
• > 2 years of experience in a service manager role with a focus on Network and/or Cloud Internet Services and Networks (e.g. AWS and Azure)
• Knowledge of Cloud and/or Network Monitoring solutions (e.g. PRTG)
• A solid understanding of concepts and methods for service management, strategy, innovation and agile management
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships, work collaboratively and influence others, seamlessly across seniority and organization
• Forward-looking with a natural inclination for customer needs
• Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
• Business-fluent English language skills (speaking and writing) are necessary. German language skills would be of advantage.
• Solution-oriented thinking and working is mandatory
• Certification in lean/agile project management or ITIL is a plus
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.