Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Consulting on cloud application architecture for projects moving workloads to Azure
- Deployment automation and scripting for cloud-native solutions via CI/CD Pipelines
- Implementation of Azure architecture "as code" (ARM, CLI, PowerShell)
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Solid and proven cloud computing and development expertise.
- Experience with Azure Monitoring, Application Insights, Diagnostics, Azure Graph.
- Solid Azure experience developing and deploying Logic Apps, Azure Functions, App Services, Service Bus Messaging, Event Hubs, and API Management.
- Experience in deployment automation and scripting (ARM, CLI, Python, Bash, PowerShell…).
- Solid Software development background (C#, PowerShell) – Web API’s, Workflows, Databases.
- Solid experience executing in Agile/Scrum using tools like Jira/Confluence.
- Solid experience in CI/CD Pipelines.
- Solid understanding of Terraform, DevOps, and Ansible.
- Ability to work independently in a virtual team.
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing).
- University degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Other valued certifications and trainings:
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- IT security trainings and certifications (e.g.: CISSP, CCSP, CSSLP, GIAC).
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time