Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Head of Government Affairs, China, and represents company’s interest towards political stakeholders and defines and sets Government Affairs strategy, policies and guidelines and ensures implementation in own area of responsibility.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Represents Company's interests with national legislatures, government officials and industry associations representatives and other relevant stakeholders and act as a trusted partner.
- Builds and maintains a strong network with relevant decision makers and political influencers.
- Creates a high efficient relationship with the government to contribute to the productivity and profitability of the Company.
- Advises Top Management upon upcoming legislation and supports them in their political contacts.
- Follows and forecasts political, social and economic news and trends, understands how they would impact the Company and business.
- Develops and implements strategies, plans and policies for government affairs in the Company.
- Leverages companies resources and know-how to ensure integration into political discussion and legislation process.
- Drives key initiatives and communication embedded in the overall Corporate Communications strategy and ensures implementation in own area of responsibility.
- Leads Zone China Government Affairs team.
- Other tasks assigned by superiors.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Over 10 years of professional experience.
- Excellent knowledge of government institutions, regulation, policies and priorities in the healthcare area.
- Experience in working with government officials in health area, strong relationships with government officials.
- Min. 5 years proven leadership experience.
- Master degree or above in MBA or Medicine related.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time