We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Process Engineer to optimize & trouble shoot in our workshop for higher quality and productivity.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
You will be responsible to optimize and trouble shooting in our workshop by:
1. Realizing the design and develop outputs in production, including creating operation specification, validation and verification of production process, etc.
2. Acting as the interface between manufacturing and R&D / QM regarding to feasibility of production process, ensure that all relevant know-how for products has been transferred.
3. Analyzing defective parts and troubleshooting for failures in production line, report and actions follow up.
4. Setting up and implement process control.
5. Optimizing the process to obtain high quality for products
and ensure the on-time delivery as well.
6. Continual monitoring the critical parameters to ensure the production quality is stable.
Your qualifications and experience:
1. You have bachelor’s degree, major in Heat Treatment,
Material Science, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering etc.
2. You have more than 3 years’ experience in Process Engineering, with excellent knowledge on heat treatment(including annealing, degassing), non-metal material, i.e. Glass, Kovar, and mechanical assembly.
3. You are excellent at production process trouble shooting & statistical analysis.
4. You have good ownership, teamwork & result driven.5. You have good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens X-Ray Vacuum Technology Ltd., Wuxi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time