Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are a collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we build technologies that take society further.
We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Infrastructure Regional Services & Solutions (RSS) Europe division in our premises in Milan as an Energy and Asset Sales Support consultant and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
In this role, you will support sales front end in positioning and proposing energy and asset services including CloudFIMs/Ops!
People spend 90% of their lives in buildings. The quality of the interior environment has a profound impact on the quality of life. Though innovate building technology we provide intelligent automation technologies and services for commercial, industrial and public buildings and infrastructure. As a trusted advisor and reliable partner, a systems integrator, service provider and product vendor, we help to build efficient, safe, responsible and responsible environments – and so we are crafting perfect places.
If you are customer obsessed, with a passion for making a difference, then this is an excellent chance to join our team!
This is your role. What part will you play?
· Drive local initiative to bundle comfort maintenance contracts with the objective to increase number of contracts (new and renewal)
· Evaluation of opportunities to replace preventive and corrective maintenance activities with analytics-based energy and asset services
· Assess maintenance performance of customers based on work order and asset data provided by the customer
· Identify additional business and pull-through opportunities for RSS coming from energy and asset services
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
· We are looking for someone with: Expertise in the service market applied to the building in order to develop and promote energy services.
· Experience in the analysis of energy consumption and energy profiles aimed at improvement solutions closely related to HVAC systems;
· You will have knowledge of typical control strategies for operations of HVAC equipment
· Understanding of service agreement and their applied important metrics
· Competence in value added sales service and new business models based on key performance indicator
We are not looking for superheroes, just super minds
· We are looking for someone with a learning and open mentality with the ability to work in teams with diverse strengths and embracing differences of team members to achieve the best outcome for Siemens
· A strong listener, with self-control and able to navigate through sophisticated situations
· Ability to support internal and external clients with a consulting approach
· Clear communicator with the ability to convey technical/ digital solutions to customers in a clear way
· Innovative thinker and entrepreneur who consistently meets and exceeds targets
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit outstanding minds from all walks of life. Siemens encourage everyone to bring their whole self to work, and we support applications from a diverse talent pool
It’s incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful and engaging culture. We also appreciate that development and training is important to many and that’s why we have an encouraging environment which invests in our employee’s development, whether that’s Chartership, training or mentoring.
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and seek the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking ownership and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we handle only online applications, and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time