- Comply to global defined process and knowledge base, drive the communication with internal / external customer to deliver desired technical solution and service.
- Research, troubleshoot, develop and implement a workaround (if needed) and gain agreement from customer on problem resolving.
- Response to special requirements, independently handover projects.
- Actively find new opportunities and services.
Qualifications and Experience:
- General Network management / IT Security / Operation System knowhow.
- Collaborate with cross-group peers both proactively and reactively
- Strong customer service, communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage high pressure situations
- Strong analytical logic thinking
- Effective communication and collaboration skill; Fluent in English (written and oral) is mandatory.
- Supporting / service desk working experience is preferred.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering , Language.
- CISCO CCNA certification are preferred
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time