What are my job responsibilities?
- Responsible for the execution of the project based on handed over As-sold Calculation into the Order Entry Calculation together with the Onshore PM
- Define a financial concept plan in accordance with the structure of the customer contract together with WPC
- Regulates onshore business administration issue such as commercial terms & conditions, invoicing, payments, financing, taxation and customs concept derived from the NCM tax concept, delegation concept, insurance claim, financial guarantees, balance and close out of accounts
- Onshore risk and opportunity management
- Commercial processing and execution of onshore contracts with customers & sub-suppliers
- Cooperation with the WPC
- Onshore concurrent costing (MIKA) and the associated cost controlling including change and supplementary orders, claim and counterclaim including NCM discussion.
- Preparation of relevant report for Management Reporting, as well as update of project related tools (PMTC, PER NG)
- Ensures efficient communication with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Actively gathers information on customer, strategies, requirements and targets regarding commercial aspects
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Background in Accountancy / Finance
- Experience as Commercial Project Manager in cross-organizational major projects
- Experience in optimizing project profitability, cash flow and assets together with the Onshore PM
- Several years of experience in different finance related functions, e.g. order processing, project controlling, accounting
- Leadership experience in projects working with diverse stakeholders both internally and externally
- Experience in conducting contracts/order negotiations with regard to commercial aspects
- Experience in leading a small commercial team
- Strong communicator and can demonstrate good stakeholder management
- Has experience in communicating with customer's high seniority commercial representatives and in managing resolution of commercial issues
- Good command of SAP
- 1 year fixed-term contract
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Power Operations, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time