If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019 Siemens Mobility posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Contributes to planning and effective resource allocation in the production group (focus on Welding/Soldering).
- Plans own work steps in cooperation with other team members.
- Prepares tools and equipment for welding of construction components (steel, stainless steel, nickel-based alloy) by automatic welding machine and/or welding robots.
- Welds and assembles metal components.
- Ensures adherence at any time to relevant internal and local EHS-standards.
- Contributes to plan, execute and analyze the results of test routines and procedures, often in a complex test environment
- Assists in resolving routine manufacturing related problems affecting daily operations.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility d.o.o. Cerovac
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time