Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Lead Engineer, Automation & Process to performs tasks and functions in the specific Engineering field and to identifies and resolves problems and applies problem solving skills in order to deal with most situations.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- esponsible for custom and semi-custom equipment used in the Package system. This includes package line, formulation, cleaning equipment.
- You will support the automation and process equipment Procurement, Fabrication, Installation, Validation, Calibration and Maintenance – with support from the US-based team.
- You shall develop a detailed knowledge of the package line. Responsible for finding out the cause & effect relationships between process parameters and product performance, identify critical to quality process parameters, and diagnose and troubleshoot potential equipment failures.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experience:
- Typically 5 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge.
- Experience working in regulated industry such as ISO 9000, cGMP. Preferably in the Pharmaceutical or Life Science or medical device.
Your attributes and skills:
- need BS in Automation, Chemical or Biochemical Engineering.
- referably be with subject matter expertise in package line, reagent formulation, or Cleaning processes.
- You shall have experience in generation and execution of validation protocols.
- xperience with Process FMEA/Risk Analysis
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Manufacturing Ltd., Shanghai
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time