We are looking for a person with focus on Cyber Security to join our team in Siemens Mobility. In this role your responsibilities will be:
- As IT-Security Solution Expert, you elaborate IT-Security concepts for products, solutions and projects. You assess the various concepts regarding technical and economic aspects. You support and counsel colleagues locally and in the regions worldwide.
- You define and integrate our products, components and systems and determine a standard approach for our applications following the requirements and technical standards.
- You analyze tender documents, define corresponding solution concepts and price the expected costs.
- You push and contribute to the implementation of the concepts actively
- You act as an interface for our products, solutions and projects to realize the specific IT SEC-requirements.
- You align yourself with other engineering departments, sales, product management and regional units.
- You are responsible to gather lessons learned for succeeding projects and work on process improvement.
- You take over tasks of a „Product and Solution Security Expert“ (PSSE) within our entity.
Required education, skills and personality requirements
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
University degree in the field of IT
English - Upper intermediate (B2) or Slovak - Proficiency (C2)
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
- You can proof a long-term professional experience, including practical realization know how for IT SEC- und Network Control-Solutions.
- You have well established skills in communication-, network- and transmission technologies, including remote access solutions.
- You have experience in cloud technologies, SCADA and automation solutions, which allows you to integrate such solutions in an overall IT SEC concept.
- You have profound knowledge of related national and international technical standards and experience in their applications and certification.
- Target orientation, high organizational and communication skills, as well as motivation and enthusiasm for our business.
- You like to work as part of an international team.
• 1 600 EUR/month+ variable bonus
We are required by law to disclose basic
wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully
consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation
package when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity
leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time