Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
· Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
· Solve the worlds most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
· Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
· Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
· Competitive total rewards package.
· Profit sharing available.
· Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
· Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
· Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
· Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
· Employee perks and discounts.
· Diversity and inclusivity focused.
What will you do?
· Strategically support in driving business results of the unit as the Business Partner to the General Managers of the business unit
· Develop annual financial plan of the business segment
· Responsible for the financial forecast and reporting of the business segment’s results
· Lead the development of the business unit’s financial statements – P&l, BS, FCF and Headcount
· Support PUMA initiatives, review, approve and report capital expenditures
· Oversee the product and regulative costing systems
· Support the development of initiatives that enhance operational processes and continuous improvement efforts
· Responsible for plant’s inventory reporting and supporting initiatives to continually optimize inventory
· Support all special projects, especially, plant optimization projects
· Responsible for the unit’s R&D spend, Plant’s KPI reporting – internal and external and support ad hoc reporting
· Lead and coach a team of employees
What will you need to succeed?
· Must have a bachelor’s degree and CPA, CPA/CA, CPA/CMA and CPA/CGA accounting designation
· Must have over 8 years of accounting experience
· Strong understanding of functional organization structure
· FICO SAP experience required
· Must have strong analytical skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Very good knowledge of French and English both written and spoken
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Transformers Canada Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.