Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
We are looking for an IT Service Architect who is excited about the use of Microsoft technologies Intune and defender ATP to protect our Endpoints in a unique fashion within the Siemens environment. The position should include the ability to analyze customer business requirements and translate them into an architectural design and plan an end-to-end implementation.
Your challenge will be…
• As a global IT Service Architect you will be accountable for the overall Information Protection architectural planning considering the product specification of Microsoft as well as the planned use cases within the Siemens environment.
• You will take responsibility for concept and design of the service architecture overall as it is embedded into the related Unified Endpoint Services (Windows Client, Software Management, Virtual Client, Android & iOS Service, mMac MacOS, Output Management)
• You will collaborate with Office 365 Service Owners and colleagues from Cybersecurity team as well as the vendor, ensuring a sustained architectural planning supporting future extension as adjustments because of new use cases.
• Your duties will also include being available to support internal as well as external audits and evaluations of the architectural planning by respective authorities.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
• You have experience as an architect in complex Microsoft environments with focus on securing endpoints, which you have gathered in previous projects
• You have technical leadership experience in IT concept, design and planning for legacy and modern device management
• You have real-world, hands on experience in protection of endpoints making use of Microsoft defender ATP within large complex environments
• You have foundational knowledge of Office 365 services, Intune and Intune App Protection,
• You are experienced in collaborating with internal and external service providers, are organized, and are used to working in a dynamic, global and English-speaking environment
• Because you will be collaborating closely with the German and English-speaking teams, you will need business-fluent English language skills
• You have experience with collaborating/driving global virtual teams
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.