Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our
name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their
energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined
with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Process Engineer to optimize our digital technology and improve efficiency.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
You will be responsible to optimize and trouble shooting in our workshop by:
1. Understand the internal partner needs/pain points and translate them into digital or IOT products/solutions.
2. Coordinate & execute digital projects (e.g. MES, APS, SCADA and etc.) in alignment with global PV SCM Excellence guidelines and local roadmap.
3. Lead the digitization project include request research, define the status, problems and bottlenecks. Analyze the business demand, improve the procedure and work out solutions.
4. Cooperate with internal & external partner to realize the integration between data management platform (such as MES) with other systems. Support other business departments for the data analysis, statistics and interface topics.
5. Work together with local & global cross-functional teams, track and contribute to the sub-project related with automation.
6. Responsible for the research, analysis and test of new
digital technology (E.g. Plant simulation, Big Data, Edge computing and etc.).
Your qualifications and experience:
1. You have Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Industrial Automation, IOT or equivalent.
2. You are familiar with one of the relational database like: MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle.
3. You are familiar with at least 1 or 2 mainstream development platform and language, such as Python,. NET, PHP,C#, java, ASP and etc.
4. You have over 2 years Industry automatic field or MES or IOT in Design and commissioning experience, experience in lean digital factory is preferred.
5. You have experience for factory digitization, automation robotics is preferred.
6. You have good written and verbal communication skills in
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens X-Ray Vacuum Technology Ltd., Wuxi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time