Provide financial analysis and business partnership for a Mentor Systems segment. Responsible for all aspects of financial management including plan, forecast, accruals, close, and reporting as well as other high transparency analysis projects through cross functional teamwork and analysis. Ideal candidate has 5-7 years of finance experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support Segment General Manager and staff with reporting, accounting interpretation and analysis
- Monthly processes to ensure Transfer Pricing Accounting has been recorded accurately and timely.
- Handle Segment headcount changes and maintain monthly expense forecasts
- Lead annual financial planning process with informative analysis and review
- Handle and support segment cost centers and associated product hierarchies
- Develop quarterly reporting packages for GM and business leads
- Ability to work independently and drive operational improvements
- Find opportunities for cost reductions and efficiencies
- Ad-hoc analysis as needed
- Preferred: Master of Business Administration and/or CPA, Master of Science; Minimum: Bachelor Degree in Business,
Finance or Accounting
- 5+ years of meaningful education / work experience in Finance
- Prior experience working with Office, Hyperion, Essbase, Qlikview, SAP and Business Objects
- Prior experience in managing budgets and cost center reporting and forecasting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be flexible as to assignment, business needs, adapts quickly to change and able to prioritize multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Attention to detail, with ability to summarize information appropriately for the audience
- Hardworking, positive, can-do attitude!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.