Do you have experience with connectivity topics?
Do you like to communicate with colleagues from different department in German and English?
Would you like to grow in IT support area?
• Initial setup and monitoring of communication methods / technical connections to partners/applications
• Error handling of technical transmission errors e.g. https errors, AS2 errors, etc.
• Setting up new EDI connections with suppliers and carriers (EDI consulting & testing) as well as setting up/changing EDI connections to Siemens Energy SAP systems or other EDI applications
• Control of troubleshooting procedures via the internal processes
• Tool-Support for WebEDItool for suppliers as well as Tool-Support for other EDI applications
• Receive, register, prioritize, forward, track and clarify incidents (incident ownership)
• Administer technical and organizational data, i.e. ensure quality and up-to-date partner information
• Create data evaluations for assigned partners within Siemens Energy
• Monitoring of functional mailboxes
• User support per phone and e-mail
• German: basic knowledge, advanced in speaking, reading and writing as advantage; ability to learn
• Experience within area of IT related customer support is required
• To be familiar with IT terminology
• Technical background
• Very good communication skills in speaking and writing
• EDI know -how
• Logistic process knnowledge
• Team spirit, Sociable and cooperative person, quality oriented
• Word/Excel advanced
• Basic knowledge of business processes
• 5 weeks of vacation.
• Flexible working hours.
• Home office and company nursery schools in Prague for better work life balance
• An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance.
• E-meal vouchers.
• Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks.
• Various discounts and offers.
• Modern workplace in Prague Stodůlky.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time