Are you familiar with IT methodology?
Do you like to communicate with colleagues from different department in English?
Would you like to grow in IT support area?
Then join our team and help us supporting our internal customers worldwide!
You will support us in following tasks:
• Receive, register, prioritize, forward, track and clarify incidents (incident ownership) in different tools (Outlook, Tickettool, Yammer)
• Provide functional advise for partners
• Update of Intranet pages in Sharepoint
• Check the daily workflows
• Sent newsletter
• Updates in internal tools
• Work together with business
• Monitoring of functional mailboxes
• User support per phone and e-mail
• Start from 1.10.2020
Who are we looking for?
• English: advanced in speaking, reading and writing
• German: basic knowledge, advanced in speaking, reading and writing as advantage; ability to learn
• Basic IT know-how
• Experience within area of IT related customer support would be beneficial
• Good communication skills in speaking and writing
• Word/Excel/Outlook advanced
• Sharepoint advanced
• Team spirit, sociable and cooperative person, quality oriented
• Quick comprehension, learning fast
• Self independent working, feeling responsible for your tasks and results
What can we offer:
• 5 weeks of vacation.
• Flexible working hours.
• Home office and company nursery schools in Prague for better work life balance
• An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance.
• E-meal vouchers.
• Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks.
• Various discounts and offers.
• Modern workplace in Prague Stodůlky.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time